Thriving With Purpose 7 CEU's
Tanya Brown Author, Speaker, & Life Coach
Sister of Nicole Brown Simpson
- Finding Peace AmidDAILY Chaos: A personal story of how masking pain, struggles and life challenges can lead a person to a dark space that may feel impossible to overcome. Attendees will gain effective coping skills to prevent depression, anxiety, addiction, and suicide.
- The T.A.N.Y.A Formula: Strategies for Self Care and Life Balance plus the HOW TO’s to Overcome ANY Adversity
Jonathan Bonanno Founder of CULTURA and The Chief Psycho Podcast
Jonathan holds over ten years of healthcare experience working alongside senior leadership teams of reputable Fortune 500 companies and small to midsize start-up businesses. Jonathan specializes in Industrial/Organizational (I/O) Psychology and is responsible for developing sustainable solutions in the areas of talent, leadership, and cultural development. Jonathan operates by his commitment to leaving people better than he found them with a vested interest in improving workplace health and culture across all industries. Jonathan earned a B.S. in Business Administration, an M.S. in Management with an emphasis in Business, and is currently attending Grand Canyon University to obtain a Ph.D. in Industrial-Organizational Psychology.
Course objectives: Psychological Safety & Talent Management
- Instilling Psychological Contract and Safety
- Address the “Great Resignation”
- Using data to hire strategically
- Cost of a bad hire
- Differences between TA and Recruitment
Dr. Dave Striegel’s unique background, with a Ph.D. in sport psychology, coupled with his highly engaging, no-nonsense communication style have led to over 25 years of success as a performance coach and speaker. He has worked with individuals and organizations including professional and elite amateur athletes, Fortune 500 executives, business owners, top educators, law enforcement specialists and, yes, dentists of all types. A sampling of his client list includes executives from Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Smith Barney, athletes on the PGA, LPGA, ATP & WTA Tours, MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL and US Ski Team as well as members of FBI Hostage Rescue Teams and the military’s Special Forces. While he passionately applies his concepts and principles to anyone wishing to improve their performance, Dr. Dave specializes in helping dentists and team leaders utilize the latest advancements in leadership science to guide their teams and build a high performing practice culture.
Applying Intention to Your Retention:
- Learn the mindset utilized by world class athletes to promote and maximize motivation and cohesion in your team.
- Create an action plan around four key elements of the team experience that will make them want to stay.
- Apply a five-part, neuroscience-based leadership model that provides strategies for strengthening you team’s connection to your practice.