Basic Life Support Online Course Part 1
Complete the online portion prior to your scheduled hands-on skills test.
- Course outline
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- Initiate the chain of survival as soon as a possible problem is identified
- Initiate immediate high-quality chest compressions for any victim
- Provide early defibrillation with an automated external defibrillator (AED) when one is available
- Initiate rescue breathing when respiration is inadequate
- Perform BLS as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
The course reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update 2020 for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
*3 CEU’s awarded after completion in addition to the American Heart Association card
Please log in to join the chat